Whether you are just starting a business or need extra funding to get your company to the next level, Waypoint Bank has the right bank loan for your business. We are able to provide loans that fit any size business, while still providing the friendly, reliable service you have come to know. Use the checklist below for putting together a loan package.
How to apply
In order to make your visit faster and smoother, loan forms are available for download at the bottom of this page. Use the list below for putting together your loan package. Please print the applicable forms, fill out all relevant information, and bring to your appointment.
Don't have an appointment?
Interest rates vary and may be fixed or variable, depending on the loan and the circumstance. Repayment terms will include a monthly payment. There may be costs, such as title, appraisal, and filing fees; however, there is no cost to apply for a commercial loan.
Requirements for Commercial Lending by Banks:
- Completed personal financial statement
- 3 years personal tax returns
- 3 years corporate tax returns
- Interim financial statements, including balance sheet and income statements
- Copies of appropriate business entity documents, such as articles of incorporation, partnership agreements, operation agreements, and certificates of good standing
- A brief description, in your own words, of what the business is, what it does, and the purpose of the loan.
Start your journey to receiving a bank loan for your business. Contact any of our conveniently located branches in Nebraska & Colorado!