About Waypoint Bank: Your Community Bank!
Waypoint Bank is a group of family-owned, community-oriented banks in Nebraska and Colorado. The bank was originally chartered in 1883 in Cozad, Nebraska and expanded over the years to other Nebraska communities. Our ownership group in Nebraska has been a part of the Cozad community since 1917. The group in Colorado has been a part of the Colorado Springs community since 1979, opening the Colorado Springs (previously Mountain View Bank) branch in 2002.
Waypoint Bank and its leaders are committed to serving the local communities surrounding our branches. We strive for excellence in customer service by employing the friendliest and most knowledgeable individuals. We are a neighborhood bank; our management was born and raised in the Midwest with their roots deep in agriculture. This is where our roots began, though we now extend into urban communities as well. Waypoint Bank has based our business relationships on our historical values … our word is our bond. We have kept our yesterday values as our today values, and they will remain the same tomorrow.
Waypoint Bank wants to make your community banking experience easy. We care about you, your family and your business. And we offer everything that the big chain banks offer, but with a personal touch. Come in and experience the difference at your nearest Waypoint Bank location!
Get Started! Contact your nearest Waypoint Bank.
Striving to provide our customers with premiere financial services through high quality employees to return optimal profits.
Our banks strive to be exceptional providers of superior financial solutions that promotes the small-town approach of putting the customer first while earning their trust in the most friendly and professional manner possible.
Waypoint Bank and its subsidiaries strive to be the best Financial Institution serving our customers, our employees and our shareholders.
These values reflect what is truly important to Waypoint Bank. They will not change over time or for different situations. Waypoint Bank’s values are the basic principles that guide our decisions every day in our businesses and in our communities.
We strive to operate with absolute integrity. We insist upon honesty, dependability, loyalty, and accountability in each of our business relationships. We do what we say we will do. We aim to always work diligently and are committed to acting in the best interests of our local communities.
As a community bank, we know that relationships with our clients are the strength of our company. We strive for the highest level of service for each client. We hope that by exceeding our clients’ expectations through our banking services, we are nurturing long-term relationships.
To us, excellence means meeting and exceeding the standards set by our industry and by our competitors. We are constantly evolving to strive for perfection through our banking services. We know that we will only be excellent if our customers vote us that prestigious honor.
- Timothy Sladek, President/CEO (Cozad)
- Kevin Gilbert, Senior Vice President, Senior Lending Officer (Cozad)
- Renae Rowe, Compliance Officer (Cozad)
- Sheri Hladky, Vice President (Cozad)
- Jessica Beisner, Vice President/Cashier (Cozad)
- Amanda Swanson, Assistant Vice President (Cozad)
- Eric Zimbelman, Loan Officer (Cozad)
- Sharon Houser, BSA Officer (Eustis)
- Jessie Anderson, Branch Manager (Clay Center)
- Lisa Baxa, IT Officer (Clay Center)
- James Martin, Loan Officer (Clay Center)
- Robert Lucia, Colorado Market President (Colorado Springs)
- Rebecca Akers, Colorado Senior Credit Officer (Colorado Springs)
- Ken Brower, Vice President (Colorado Springs)
- Christian Pence, AVP/Commercial Lender (Colorado Springs)
- Tristan Newcomb, Assistant Vice President (Eustis)
- Harmaleigh Dubas, Branch Manager (Imperial)
- Derek Downer, Branch President(Cambridge)
- Kathy Miller, Vice President (Cambridge)
- Levi Watson, Loan Officer (Cambridge)
- David Besch, Northern Colorado Market Manager (Ft. Collins)
- Alex Nguyen, Operations Manager (Ft. Collins)
- Josh Alcantar, Commercial Lender (Ft. Collins)
BOARD OF DIRECTORS: Tim Sladek, Chairman of the Board | Kirk Riley, Chairman Emeritus | Kevin Gilbert | Rebecca Akers | Al Svajgr | Kristen Jack | Clark Andrews | Dawn Caldwell | Robert Lucia | Jeff Svajgr