Agricultural Banking (Ag Banking)
We have multiple checking accounts with different benefits. Please view all our business accounts here.
We have many business loans, including ones that are specifically designed with Agricultural Banking in mind. Waypoint Bank can help you at every corner. When it is time to expand your farm or to purchase new equipment, we can help. If you need a little assistance supporting your livestock or covering operating expenses, contact us.
How to apply
Interest rates vary and may be fixed or variable, depending on the loan and the circumstance. There may be costs, such as title, appraisal, and filing fees; however, there is no cost to apply for an Ag loan.
Ag loan application requirements are as follows:
- Completed personal financial statement
- 3 years personal tax returns
- 3 years corporate tax returns
- Interim financial statements, including balance sheet and income statements
- Copies of appropriate business entity documents, such as articles of incorporation, partnership agreements,operation agreements, and certificates of good standing
- A brief description, in your own words, of what the business is, what it does, and the purpose of the loan.