Waypoint Bank offers a generous salary package, including competitive compensation and benefits. Waypoint Bank accepts inquiries for career opportunities in the following areas:
Nebraska: Cambridge, Clay Center, Cozad, Eustis, Imperial
Colorado: Colorado Springs, Ft. Collins
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Waypoint Bank positions each have unique responsibilities and requirements. However, all employees must share in a passion for excellence and exceptional customer service. Qualified candidates will also possess high standards of quality and accuracy. Our employees are expected to care about the community they serve, often demonstrating this through community involvement.
Waypoint Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer
Full Time Teller – Imperial Branch
Title: Full Time Teller
The Teller will be responsible for accepting customer deposits, assisting with customer inquiries, auditing functions, and providing excellent customer service. Desired candidate must be able to exhibit strong communication skills, organizational skills, integrity, and a willingness to learn new tasks.
- Must complete quarterly compliance training as required by the bank
- Exhibit strong clerical and organizational skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines and be dependable and timely to work each morning
- Must be a positive team player and also be able to work independently to complete tasks
A high school diploma is required, and previous bank experience is preferred, but not required On the job training will occur and the applicant will be expected to be a quick learner.
- Must be able to assist customers with deposits and account inquiries
- Will be responsible for assisting co-workers with auditing functions
- Must be accurate with the handling of money
- Must be a team player with a willingness to help co-workers accomplish tasks
- Must value confidentiality of customer information
The salary range for this position will be based on relevant experience